Wednesday 14 January 2015

Greetings

HIIIIIOOOO my fellow readers! Welcome to my blog! I will be discussing issues surrounding Japan's environmental policies and practices, in a bid to address the question: Is Japan really environmentally friendly?

My focus will be on LAND POLLUTION IN JAPAN! Reason for my pick:

(i) Land Pollution: Most anthropogenic activities occurs on land, for which has been the major source of environmental pollutions thus far. By studying land activities, we can examine the causal-effect between human and our environment.

(ii) Japan: I have narrowed the context to Japan as the country is infamous for being a 'green nation'. However, I will be exposing some 'hidden truths' of Japanese and challenge the notion that Japan is not that environmentally-friendly.

Through a series of literature reviews, news articles, movie critique and historical accounts, I will explore the topic from different angles. A buildup of thoughts will be displayed as I discuss about Japanese view of nature, their environmental policies and environmental management practices. Hope you will enjoy this blog and do share this page with you friends! :)


Cheers,
Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment